Friday, April 9, 2010

Goat kids 4-9-10

My goat, Clarinet, had triplet kids on April 4th, 2010!
I kept going down to the barn acouple times a day, so that I knew she wasn't going to have a problem or something.
On April 4th, when I did chores in the morning, I noticed she looked a bit closer, so I was thinking she probably would have them that day but wasn't sure quite when. That was around 8 A.M., I went and did other things, then it started to rain, and to pour, that went on for acouple hours, I kinda wanted to go down to the barn to see if she had them, but it was raining so hard, that I would've gotten drenched.
so I waited till after it stopped, which was around 2 P.M.
I went down to the barn and saw that she had two boy kids, I went and told one of my sisters that was working in another part of the barn, and she came and saw them, and was like, it looks like that's all she's going to have, Clarinet looked pretty thin now, I felt her to see if I could possibly feel another kid in her, but didn't and agreed that she probably couldn't have anymore.
I was kinda dissapointed that she didn't have a girl, because I was wanting to keep another girl for next years kidding.
I went up to the house and told everyone that she had them, they were excited and acouple of us went down to see them.
My mom went into the barn and saw her, and was like, "look! she has 3!"
I did not believe her, I ran in there and saw it and was like, no way! we thought she was done! then I noticed it was a girl, Thank you Lord! :D
That was so exciting, and not was the girl boringly black like the 2 boys, she was a very pretty dark brown with acouple little white spots. :)


anyways, I'll be surprised if you read that all, It's kinda long and boring ;)
those who didn't care to read it all...Clarinet had 2 boy kids and 1 girl!
Here are several pictures of them all:
btw, NONE of these pictures are edited at all, so if they're blurry or a slightly weird color, that's the reason. lol. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment